My almost 3 months old screams whenever we put her in the car in her car seat. Any advice?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby who is 14 weeks old also did that a few weeks ago! Things we tried: Being in the backseat with her. Putting a mirror to show the external environment to her. Reading a book to her. Singing songs, nursery rhymes. Having a rattle to distract her when she is about to cry. Moving toy over the car seat. "shhhhh" when she cries. So far usually they work but the person entertaining her would be pretty tired or motion sick. Haha better than a stressed driver though!

Read more

Could it be that the straps are too tight? My cousin had that issue and my niece stopped crying after that was adjusted. Otherwise, some of my friends suggested singing to the baby to help soothe her, or having some soft toys (like cloth books) to help keep her distracted (but nothing too small or hard that could end up being a potential choking hazard). Good luck!!

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12014)

it's quite common. Most babies doesnt want to be in a carseat. Idk why either