Any of you who have teenager that have acne breakout & oily skin. Tried alot of off shelves facial cream,wash & etc. Nothing seem to helps my girl complexion to flawless skin. I feel upset seeing her without confidence yet people around will tends to pop questions like'Aiyo why your face so many pimple why so red with acne occurs etc'. Any parents mind sharing with me. Or any good yet affordable dermatologist to introduce me? Thank you.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I too have suffered with acne issues and I found that the best method was a 2-week clay mask bootcamp by Veronica Gorgeois. http://www.veronicagorgeois.com/2015/05/how-to-reduce-blackheads-and-enlarged.html How I did it: I applied a clay mask every day for two weeks * Let it sit on your skin for 15 minutes or more until the clay has dried up. (It will look similar to dry cement) * Use a damp wash cloth to help remove the mask I used: - Bentonite clay (you can buy the clay online with this link) ( goo.gl/yH6URa ) How to make: - 1 Tea spoon of apple cider vinegar - 1 Table spoon of bentonite clay - Water * add water little by little to achieve a paste consistency * if it is too runny it will not apply well on your skin - add more clay to the mixture to thicken it I also drank 2 - 3 litres of water daily; and ate a diet rich in raw vegetables to aid the process.

Read more
Post reply image