dr clara ong review👩‍⚕️

Hi, anyone had prior experience w dr clara ong before? Couldn't find much info on the Internet but she seemed not bad when I visited her at her clinic! Looking for dr clara ong review

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I seen dr clara ong before and swear won’t see her anymore. I was sent to her as her partner Dr Lee is on HL. I was due for NIPT check and I clearly informed her staff that Dr Lee has provided me test regime to follow so I would like to follow his advise to go straight to the NIPT rather than other test/s. But the staff and dr kept insisted on having one scan before the NIPT. Hence, I went for it after all she’s a doctor though both of my husband and I insisted on having the NIPT rightaway. So, after the scan, she told me “alright! Since the scan looks good, shall we proceed to NIPT?” So I replied her, “since you mentioned the scan looks fine, why would I want to go for the NIPT when my initial decision was go NIPT rightaway?” Of course she replied that she’s a doctor that does a lot of test to ensure baby is fine but she could not answer why she insisted on the scan in the beginning and also could not tell me any medical reason on why I needed that scan before NIPT. Hence at that point, my husband and I were not comfortable for next appointment with her because she is not respecting our decision in the first place. So, we left for second opinion in KKH and never see her ever.

Read more
VIP Member

dr clara ong review: I went to her 2y plus ago for a few appt. dr clara ong was horrible and her front desk was the same. I had an nipt test that was inconclusive with another Dr and they insisted cannot take me. And will not be responsible for any issue. I asked what if I retook and its OK? They also said no. All in all, a horrible experience. Tells me the doc knows nothing about nipt tests and no confidence for anything out of the ordinary. I went to another doc who was much more reassuring and confident. Baby is fine of coz. Dr Clara ong seems nice though but just doesn't inspire confidence

Read more

dr clara ong review: Now in my 2nd trimester. First saw dr clara ong at Oasis Terraces Parkway Shenton since I live in punggol. Subsequent visits were at Gleneagles SOG (her main clinic). She is very gentle and assuring, shows genuine concern about my health especially when i was vomitting quite a bit during my 1st trimester. She can deliver at all the Parkway Hospitals, plus Mt Alvernia & TMC.

Read more

the one at gleneagles is very bad. worst front desk service. they refuse to pass patients' queries to the dr if you need to ask a question. told dr clara ong i already had an ultrasound done recently which was okay, but she still did a very basic one (took less than 5 min) and charged me an additional 120$. total bill for 20 min consult waa around $500 (no meds)

Read more

Any updates of dr clara ong after you visit her? also looking for dr clara ong review

Super Mum

SOG is linked to think medical?

Super Mum

Linked to Thomson medical I mean

4y ago

It's linked to Gleneagles but Dr Ong can deliver at thomson also if I'm not wrong