Any review on modern montessori international group?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have friends who send their kids to the following MMI branches: Bukit Batok MMI, Phoenix MMI and Beauty World MMI. All of them have commented that they are very satisfied with MMI's teachers and especially the curriculum which prepare the kids very well (english and math). Their kids are happy and contented in MMI. One of the mummy who sends her kid to Phoenix MMI mentioned her son has learning disabilities and school teachers are able to accommodate his needs and he excels well. However, the fees are on higher sides, about $1200 before subsidy from government.

Read more

According to a Facebook review page, MMI Group averaged 3.8/5 in terms of ratings. From what I've read -- the reviews are mixed. There are parents who are impressed and happy with their children's progress while some lamented over issues relating to administrative stuff, turnover rate etc. Perhaps you can peruse through the page, which I've linked below. Facebook reviews, in my opinion, are quite honest and straight to the point. https://www.facebook.com/ModernMontessoriInternationalGroup/

Read more