postnatal hair loss shampoo

Any recommendations of hair loss shampoo for postnatal ?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My friend uses Naturvital hair products after she started experiencing post partum hair loss and it helped ALOT! She pretty much used the whole range of hair loss products - the hair loss tonic, hair loss leave-in conditioner and hair loss shampoo etc. She got them from Watsons in a set during a promotion. http://www.watsons.com.sg/search?text=naturvital On top of that, she stopped using hair dryers and straightening irons for a few months.

Read more
5y ago

i use shampoo from loreal paris black colour one with hair mask and it work for me...and some said mix salt to any shampoo u use

I have been using this protein rich shampoo from the brand Biotique, which is completely herbal and natural. It is called Bio Kelp and is an Indian brand. In about a month of regular use, it started arresting my hair fall and I have been using it ever since.

VIP Member

SINCE by alobaby is not bad! my hair has grown more (more baby hair sprouting) aft i switched to this brand. can give it a try, it doesnt contain the nasties and the active ingredients are seaweed minerals and kasumi flowers.

Post reply image

I used this when I had hair loss during my postnatal as I breastfeed also. It is effective on me. You can buy from unity and I bought during promo.

Post reply image

Dear i also face same problem than my friends recommend me to use mamaearth anti haifall kit along with hair mask. I found good result You must try

Post reply image

Apart from products, the best solution for post natal hair loss is checking on diet. It plays a very important role to keep those tresses intact.

Small Pukong Hair Care series. Bought it from @fuhhyoo on Instagram. They provide free same day delivery. Hope this helps! :)

No recommendations for the shampoo but I will recommend drinking black bean soup to nourish your hair.

I have using Mamaearth hair fall kit.which is completely natural nd clinically tested product

VIP Member

You may want to follow us at Fb/IG @SimplyGlowz. The best immediate effect