Any must-buy toy recommendation for 3 month-old baby from your experience? Trying to look out for new toy for my 3 month little one.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My daughter loves this toy that I bought. 1. She can chew on it like a teether 2. She likes shaking it because of the sound of the beads 3. Great as a bath toy 4. Good training for fingers especially grasping skills 5. Can be great as a floor game (use it as a motivation for forward crawling, for kicking, or for eye movement training by pushing around when seated) Many uses for one toy!

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

Here are a list of toys suitable for 3 month old babies. http://www.fisher-price.com/en_US/playtime-guide/3-months/index.html Playgyms are also useful for tummy time to strengthen his/her neck muscles. You could also purchase some cloth books to get your baby started on the idea of reading, or at least listening to the stories you read to your baby.

Read more
Post reply image

For 3 month-old baby, invest in black-and-white books is good to stimulate their visual. Clothes book which are soft and colorful also one of the good investment. In addition, teething toys such as Sofie the Giraffe is recommended too.

Read more
Post reply image

thanks