Any good maternity online stores that has fashionable clothes? The ones I find in stores are super ugly

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You might want to check motherhood maternity :) It has a pretty good collection as it has black friday sale going on right now http://www.motherhood.com/

Check out Baby Bump at zalora.sg/baby-bump. Dresses range from S$49.90 to S$59.90. They have nursing covers, nursing dresses and tops, pants and shorts.

Post reply image

I vote for online store jumpeatcry too. You can check out the pictures from their facebook. The maternity clothes are fashionable and very affordable.

Try jumpeatcry, qoo10, milkundmayhem! Affordable, stylish maternity and breastfeeding-friendly clothes and others would be none the wiser!

Jumpeatcry is good! Bought some really on point ones for my work in 2018 and now with my #2, still so fashionable loh!

You can try to download the app PatPat. There's a good variety of bb clothing, maternity clothes and for nursing.

Jumpeatcry, SisLe3 nursing and maternity wear on FB & Asos. I swear by them during my pregnancy days! :)

i bought mine from qoo10, asos and taobao! got quite a wide range of maternity clothes to choose :)

I bought both from maternity house at marina square and from Annee Matthew.

Dearcollective, LoveBonito, JumpEatCry, ASOS, SHEIN