Protection doesn't stop at 2!

Anu-ano nga ba ang mga bakuna na kailangan ng mga school-aged kids? These are my takes on the recent #FAMHealthy #SanofiActs Webinar last Tuesday Title: Bakuna After 2: Vaccination for School Aged Kids Abour 30% of the Filipino population are school age 5-19 years old. Comprises 33 Million people, we need to tackle about their health, mental and physical and it needs to be given focus on these age groups. Do you know what are your child's vaccine? Some parents are not familiar with the names of their children's vaccines. On a personal note I am familiarizing myself with acronyms of each vaccines little by little, one tip is to check your child's baby book, it has an immunization chart on the back. Vaccination helps provides immunity before children are exposed to life threatening diseases. It works with your children's natural defenses to help them safety develop protection from illness. Protection doesn't stop at 2! Boosters are important and adolescents needs vaccines that will extent protection, and that is the importance of school-age vaccination. #TeamBakuNanay #ProudToBeABakuNanay #VaccineWorksForAll #HealthierPhilippines #AllAboutBakuna

Protection doesn't stop at 2!
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Vaccination saves lives

VIP Member

thanks for sharing