Favorite movie of all time...

Ano ang pelikula na puwede mong panoorin nang paulit-ulit at hindi ka magsasawa?

Favorite movie of all time...
128 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

ang latest ko is lucifer and umbrella academy 😘 https://www.facebook.com/MeganFlair07/ GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! PA SUPPORT NAMAN PO BABY KO THROUGH FOLLOW/LIKE the page of my Baby, just click the link.🤩 Thankyou mga ka momshie 🥰

Magbasa pa

Horror - Hereditary Action - The Raid 1&2 (Indonesian) Drama - The Pianist, The Boy in the Striped Pajamas Romcom - 500 days of Summer Comedy - (not a fan)

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

marvels the count of monte cristo the hobbit Lord of the rings anime (flame of recca, ghost fighter, fushigi yuugi etc.) fairy tales

Magbasa pa

Titanic The Notebook Interstellar 3 Idiots My Bestfriend's Wedding Me Before You Love, Rosie Click 50 1st Dates

Magbasa pa
Super Mum

Mga dystopian kind of film. (Maze Runner movie series, Divergent movie series and The Hunger Games movie series)

VIP Member

The Holiday. such a feel-good movie. I watch it every Christmas day whilst eating leftover mango float. 💗

Super Mum

Kita-kita starring Empoy and Alessandra de Rossi. Iba tlaga ang dating sakin nun ❤

VIP Member

Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings series, Beauty and the Beast, Avengers: Endgame.

a walk to remember, sobraaang heartbreaking di mo makakalimutan 😢😢😢

VIP Member

Titanic Serendipity A walk to remember Gods must be crazy😂😂😂

Magbasa pa