What is the most annoying thing people say to you during your pregnancy?

Share your answer in the comment below.

What is the most annoying thing people say to you during your pregnancy?
17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

“You pregnant? I thought you put on weight” “Next time try a boy” “You cannot drink cold drink” “Why you going to send your baby to IFC after she born?” “Why your MIL don’t help” “Why not you both install CCTV and get a helper to help you” “How are you? - Oh we went through before, small issue la” - Seriously don’t understand why these ppl can’t mind their own businesses?

Read more
2y ago

It’s like this child is mind. I do what i know best! Parents time is sooooooo old.

1. eat more steam fish (when I couldn't take the taste at all 🙄) 2. you must eat 2 pax portion (when I couldn't even eat much due to morning sickness) 3. dun keep carry your baby once baby is born ( in the end is the person that told me this kept carrying 🙄) 4. you must get this you must get there (but all use mouth to talk only)

Read more

ohh, u pregnant?? how many months?.. Good la pregnant when you have Yr own house.. here no privacy.. this house no more space already.. I don't wan to stay longer that's why I shift to my own house..

“Oh u’re pregnant? U dont look like u are pregnant leh!” Then it somehow made me felt worried on how come I dont have a bump at 20 weeks… 🤷🏻‍♀️

“Har you pregnant still eat Ice-cream, later your baby got asthma, i know clearly than you i have a granddaughter 🤪!!!”

Wah your baby age gap so big.. I hope u have certain (gender) baby 🙄🙄how many weeks. Are u pregnant? Why never tell me!!

At third trimester.. ur bump is so small. You look like you’re only 4 mths pregnant. Ok thanks.

VIP Member

Don't really have it. Maybe this "You don't look like you are pregnant, your stomach is so small"

Eh, pregnant can still wear jeans mehh??! (Excuse me, theres such thing as maternity jeans okay...)

2y ago

Can. Just not too tight. Better still, use tights. More comfy

Eat more, you’re eating for two now 😒 Baby is more important, you don’t hurt the baby???

2y ago

Baby also cannot eat a lot. 😆