5 Replies

Here's an article to help. https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/acne/derm-treat/pregnancy I used to use products with ingredients listed in the link, like Retinol, Salicylic Acid and Benzoyl Peroxide. Since I used to use them daily, I stopped completely to lower their levels in my body quickly and switched to Niacinamide, Lactic Acid and Vitamin C, which are milder and safe for pregnancy. The brand I'm using is The Ordinary. The routine is Vit C & Lactic Acid in the morning and Niacinamide in the evening followed by a very plain moisturizer. Be wary of fake The Ordinary products. Make sure they're authentic before you buy. I'll let you know how it goes. Above all else, consult with your Derma

VIP Member

If di po harsh ang chemical ingredients and avoid muna yung may pampaputi kasi harmful po yun sa baby, better to use mga organic wash muna para mas safe gamitin :)

Myth lg yung di daw pede. Pero in fact ako going 9mos na nag rrejuvenating pa din wla naman bad for that. Ok lg kaht ano 😊

VIP Member

Meron po akong products available pwede sa preggys and lactationg momsh like me. PM me po

Pwede po basta organic products ☺

Related Questions

Trending na Tanong

Related Articles