After delivery hair fall is normal but I had my baby six months ago and still I have, is this normal? Please help me how to prevent this

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you are keen on trying out a home remedy, I use a DIY hair mask that is basically made out of egg, once a week. You massage a raw egg yolk onto scalp and leave for 15 minutes. After that, wash and shampoo hair and comb gently with a wide toothed comb. Leave to dry naturally. Our hair is protected by a layer of keratin, which basically a form of fibrous protein. Eggs are known for their proteins and this can help strengthen the hair.

Read more
VIP Member

This is perfectly normal! I got a shock too when my hair started falling out but it will grow back don't worry. It usually phased out frm month 7 or 8 onwards and you will slowly start to see baby hair growing on ur scalp and hairline. In the meantime I did use a hairfall tonic to just help with it.

It is normal to start dropping hair. I started dropping 4 months postpartum and heard from one of my mummy friend that she stopped dropping 10 months postpartum. You can also visit the salon to do some treatment so as to moisturise and strengthen the hair.

It's normal - try the following: Use almond oil with few drops of rosemary oil, drink horsetail tea few times a day and take turmeric vitamin supply.

VIP Member

Yup still normal. :) if you have long hair now is the time to keep a cute chic bob cut.

Another method you can try:

Post reply image