Baby didn't make it.

After almost 5years of trying.. I finally got pregnant this year.. But at my 7th week.. yesterday, I bled and went to KKH. I had a miscarriage. Apparently the Dr said that my baby should have grown to 10-11 weeks by now. Meaning to say during my previous scan did they see wrongly Coz at first the person scanning couldn't find the heartbeat. But last minute she tried and managed to find a tiny bit. Coz it didn't grow any bigger than 3mm since that day. How do I cope with this loss? Everytime I wake up from my sleep, my heart aches and it feels like a nightmare. I can't bring myself to celebrate Eid Adha today. I just feel crushed.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey its alright. Take all the time u need to recover from this trauma. Its oky to be upset, to feel disappointed and to cry your heart out. But just remember we have to redha and trust in Him for what had happened. He loves your bby and trust that your bby is waiting for you ❤️ With whatever that happened, just know that you a strong woman. No one knows what youve experienced even if we all had miscarriages. If different from others and we cope with it differently. But in the end everyone is a strong women in their own different way 🥰 Long story short, mine came during my bday and went on our anniversary. But we moved on and blessed with our own bbygurl after 4 years trying ❤️ enjoy the moment and the moment will come the least u expected. Hugs

Read more

I'm so sorry for your loss. I feel you as I lost a baby at 10 weeks. Honestly, no words will help take away the pain, all I can tell you is: 1. Don't blame yourself. It is not your fault. Miscarriages are often due to genetics and there is nothing you could have done better 2. Be gentle with yourself. Understand some days will be difficult and take it one day at a time. Don't look too far ahead, just focus on today, right now 3. Grieve as long as you need to. I took 6 months to a year to recover. Cry as much as you need, it's okay. One day it won't hurt as much anymore Take care of yourself ❤️

Read more

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know it's not easy, I've been there too. Now I'm blessed with a 2 months old baby & I thank Allah for this wonderful gift :) Everything happens for a reason. When the time is right, you will soon have yours too 1 day. Most importantly, don't give up & have faith. Try to keep yourself occupied, so you won't think too much about this often. Take care ❤️

Read more

Hi I’m so sorry for your loss. When people said they understand, they don’t. I have been there too. 4 pregnancies with 2 ending as miscarriages for the past ten years. Take good care of yourself and don’t give up! Don’t ever blame yourself and take good care of your health meanwhile. Your rainbow baby will come soon! Stays strong!

Read more

Im sorry for ur loss, you keep trying and also take care of your body. My aunty daughter married for 7 years also no baby than 3 times they miscarriage, she keep trying now have 2 kids already. Most important you dont give up! Sending u baby dust my dear ❤❤❤

im sorry for your loss. no words can ease the ache in your heart, strong mummy. your baby is at his safest place now, happy and waiting for you. may Allah bless you with your rainbow baby when the time is right. sending all the love and hugs to you. ❤

I'm sorry for your loss. I feel you as I have the same experience before. Please stay strong and take good care of yourself, mentally and physically. Baby will come back! *big hugs*

Super Mum

So so sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine what you’re going through. Hugs. ❤️

hugs and take good care of yourself ❤

It’s not your fault. Hugs