Help!! I'm currently week 7 + 5day.. gynae said baby got no heart beat 😥

Anyone can help?? Please!! I was bleeding like only 1 spot everyday on 14 Jan and went to gynae in 16Jan and all was good doctor done a scan but on 21 Jan it start to bleed again but also spotting and it stopped after few minutes so I never call my gynae as I have gynae appointment this morning and doctor told me that I had a miscarriage as baby got no heart beat can't detect any heart beat and he just do the ultrasound scan on my tummy and determine never do a virginal scan what should I do now should I seek 2nd opinion? Ans when I see the photo from 16 Jan and today the baby in my womb had grew quite alot.. is there possibility that 7 weeks 5 day and can't detect baby heart beat? The top image was taken on 16 Jan and bottom image is today 22 Jan 2022 #pleasehelp #advicepls #pregnancy

Help!! I'm currently week 7 + 5day.. gynae said baby got no heart beat 😥
7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

you should see something flickering during your ultrasound. first went during 4w nothing is there then went back at 6w and saw it flickering. praying for you! go for another ultrasound

2y ago

thank u

Usually the doctor should set up a second appointment in a week if there's no heartbeat. You can go for another ultrasound next week for second opinion

2y ago

thank u

was there a heartbeat detected on 16 jan? Regardless, i would still seek a 2nd opinion on this. hope all is good for you! 🙏🏻

2y ago

thank you for your advise

Hi, I'm new here. How was your baby? do you manage to give birth to a healthy baby instead?

Mine had a heartbeat on 8 weeks. Would suggest you to get a second opinion and scan as well.

2y ago

thank you

It wld be gd to get a 2nd opinion for peace of mind

2y ago

thank you

Seek for 2nd opinion..

2y ago

already seek 2nd opinion last night but doctor already confirm no heart beat and said that baby not growing it stopped growing at 6 weeks 6 days which is last Sunday