I found out I was pregnant when I was involved in a motorbike accident.

We have been trying for a baby for 5 years now. Last year I conceived but I miscarried at 2 months but the fetus didn't grow.. This time I had to find out that I was pregnant in the worst way. After my bike accident. Drs kept asking if I was pregnant as they wanted to schedule me in for xray immediately after the accident. But my instincts told me not to xray and i told them my period was a few days late and I wasn't sure I was pregnant or not(though I always didn't wanna expect much as I don't wanna disappoint myself). So they did a bloodtest and found out that I was pregnant. Still early stage. Now..i worry because of the impact coz I got dragged for 3mtrs on the road. And I worry too that it might end up like my previous pregnancy.. I'm currently on my 4th week I guess. This pregnancy is so precious to us. How do I do this. I kept worrying and I feel traumatised. #advicepls #pleasehelp

I found out I was pregnant when I was involved in a motorbike accident.
3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Pls rest well and speedy recovery to you! As long as no heavy bleeding or painful cramps should be alright just continue to pray and have faith :)

I’m sorry for your accident. Check any worries or concern with your doctor ASAP and have enough rest. keep safe! Wish you a speedy recovery!

Might be a bit early for first scan but just sit tight pray hard and when you go for first scan doc will be able to put your kind at ease