Does KKH C ward provide maternity pads?

#advicepls Looking at maternity pads now and some mummies say normal overnight pads are sufficient after they go home. Wondering what KKH c ward provides right after delivery. I don't wanna store too much unnecessary pads at home. Thanks!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, no matter what ward. Normally they come in the trolley along with your baby's essentials like diaper and wet wipes so you don't actually need to bring any. Don't forget to take them all & bring home. Yes, get the overnight ones cos for me I still leak when wearing the maternity pads cos I bled alot (anemiac).

Read more
3y ago

Any brand will do but get the ones with wings for safe side 😬

maternity pad disposable underwear koolpad this are provided from labour ward . u can request disposable panties n maternity pad on the ward I prefer maternity pad during 1-2 week of postpartum . 3-4 week use normal pad

Read more
3y ago

may I check which brand u buy? I saw pureen brand but seems that it doesn't come with wings and I read online that it isn't very comfortable. not having wings doesn't sound very safe. and it's only 32cm

maternity pad madame kotex maternity pad also not bad normal pad Laurier active day red color . I don't like with wings not comfy & itchy other brands like very thin for me .

Read more
3y ago

icic ok thanks!!