Help me need advice need hugs.

#advicepls #breasfeeding #stressedout I am a fulltime mom of 12 yr old boy, 3 yr old boy and a 5monht old baby girl. Since I gave birth last june 2021 it was really hard financially. My husband and I had to barrow money because his work was stop due to pandemic he needs to wait for monhts before a duty by the way he is a dishwasher @ romantic baboy. We lived in my parents my tatay used to be mad because i got pregnant hubby has no stable job our savings are gone we have to pay for our credits. Since I gave birth we always have a topic at home about us. I am really stress physically emotionally mentally hearings those painful words. I know its our faults but i consider it as a blessing. I've always ask God whats my purpose in life ever since I became a mom i always try to do my best for my kids. They can't understand its pandemic. We are both fully Vaccinated my son as well. I've been looking for jobs for hubby. By the way all my kids are pure breastfeed thats why I am happy because their immune system is strong. Sometimes i find my self crying then my eldest son will say don't think too much. Since pandemic my eldest son used to love plants then he start buying propregate some plants then sometimes he sells them then gives to me the money to buy foods diapers. Small things makes me happy. By the way my parents are 90 year old. We moved to my brothers house. I have to because of my condition but up to now i am still stress knowing what will happen to us.. All my wish this dec 12 my birthday is to have more faith and hope for next year to come. Atleast i am able to shout out my feelings here. Hay 😢

profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Maging una na mag-reply