2nd pregnancy , maybe ?

Its 5.05am and im very anxious and hopeful ... i dont know if i should give it a check later but im just afraid i'll be disappointed if the kit shows negative . Ive been like checking it almost everyday ... im not crazy , right ...? Currently working right now and i simply cant brush the thoughts off .... haisss .....

2nd pregnancy , maybe ?
2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i was just like you when i trying for my first baby.... just buy 1 whole bunch of cheap pregnancy test off the internet and test it with your first morning urine. Get it done and over if not you will spend your whole day thinking about it. Usually if you are pregnant you should get a faint line 3 days before your missed period. Start testing 3 days before period. And no your not crazy...i used to test 2 or 3 times a day and keep it just to see if a line appears 5mins later and spend my days googling pregnancy symptoms...such a waste of time...sending you baby dust my❤

Read more
3y ago

hi ! thank you for the reply .. i truly appreciate it ... have a good day ahead .. =)

ALWAYS, ALWAYS wait for 1 week missed period before checking to avoid dissapointment or probably your menses is just late. Usually by then your hcg level will be clear enough to see double line! I only got to see a very clear double line after 2 weeks of missed period.

3y ago

hi ! thank you for the reply ... i appreciate it .... have a good day ahead !