Hello po good morning😇

35 weeks na po akong buntis normal lang po ba na hindi na po masyadong malikot si baby? Sumama po kase yung pakiramdam ko ng 2 days at pagkatapos po nun ay hindi na po masyadong makilot si baby sa loob pero nararamdaman ko parin po na gumagalaw siya at umiikot at naglilikot kaso minsanan nalang po hindi na po tulad ng dati na sobrang likot at normal lang po ba ito? #firstbaby #pregnancy #advicepls

5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Mommy, had the same experience but it was 3 days before I gave birth. I'm used to my baby being active and all that I couldn't sleep then suddenly it became so quiet and had minimal movements. I was so afraid because I've never felt that way ever since I entered my 5th month - feeling like my tummy is empty and I can run if I wanted to. I was in constant communication with my OB the whole day, she asked me to monitor and count kicks every after meal which should be 10 or more within the fist 2 hours and my baby barely moved. In short, we went to the hospital straight to emergency room, had an ECG so we can monitor our baby through machine. My tears fell when I heard the first good news - he has a heartbeat and it turned out he was just sleeping 😊 they woke him up using a bell as in the sorbetes bell 😂Good to have a very supportive OB who even in the middle of the night has been with us through phone and in coordination with the doctor monitoring us. That took about 45mins and we went home =) In short, just ask your OB. I was just super paranoid cos it's my first born.

Magbasa pa

Sakin active ng madaling araw so usually nararamdaman ko lang pag na gising ako. If ever na worried ka, kumain ka ng matamis or magpatugtog ka ng music para ma feel mo lang yung galaw niya. According din kasi dito sa app ma's less na yung galaw nila since mas natutulog na yung baby sa gantong week.

yes baka kasi tulog si baby or wala na syang space gaano to move. basta nararamdaman mo ung slight kicks nya every now and then within the day e wag magworry.

VIP Member

More likely baka tulog si baby. But you can used the kick counter sa app nato to monitor fetal movement po during active si baby lalo na after meals.

Skn sis pag gabi like mga 9pm till 3am parang nasa party si baby 35weeks and 4 days today sbhn mo sa OB mo