Win 300 points by leaving us a review

Love our App? Tell us what you love about it, and you might be one of our FIVE Lucky Winners to win 300 points ? Here is what you have to do 1. Comment down below about what you love about our App. That's all! Closing date is on Friday, 27 March 2020 11.59pm (SGT). Terms and Conditions 1. This will be run for 4 days from 24 March 2020 till 27 March 2020 2. This ONLY open to Singapore residents (or have a Singapore mailing address). 3. The Winner will be chosen by theAsianparent. 4. The Winner who does not respond to our emails within 48 hours will be forfeited and new winners will be chosen.

Win 300 points by leaving us a review
38 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Initially I downloaded this app in search of type of daily food that is suitable or to avoid during pregnancy. As I explored further with this app, I noticed the daily tracker of pregnancy really keeps me excited with its counting down function and knowing what is my baby doing and developing throughout the days and weeks. The polls section is really interesting as well as I can see what are the percentage of ppl that has different views for each questions. For questions & answers, I love how the community helps one another. When I was pregnant, many help to answer with my enquiries during childbirth etc. Then after I've given birth, many helps me to clear my doubts and questions on baby issues too! Also help back by answering enquiries of worry parent-to-be when they have any doubts or questions. This app really accompanied me from pregnancy to being a mum!

Read more