Uncomfortable to sit or stand

27 weeks now and i cant stand or sit for even a few minutes without feeling tired, experiencing back and side pains. The only position i can be comfortable in is lying down. I have tried all sitting positions and tried correcting my posture but will always feel pain in back, sides and stomach 🥲

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I did acupuncture and yoga. Yoga really helped to tone my body, cause guess what? post delivery, you just don't want to get down from hospital bed to go toilet and you need to summon your breathing and strength to do it! this pain you experience in 3rd tri is going into your 4th tri! So learn ways to manage it. Yoga Inc instructors were helpful to suggest exercise that will help when holding baby too.

Read more

34 weeks now, pelvic pain is no joke. When I lie down I can barely breathe sometimes and my hip hurt and felt weird. 😂 When I get up from chair / bed there is always this annoying sharp pain in my pelvic region as I felt the pressure of baby dropping lower… Jia you mummy!

9mo ago

Yeah same and i am 37 weeks now.. worse is cant sleep at night. Max hours of sleep i get is 5 hours only😒 Cant even walk for more than 10 mins due to pressure feeling in pelvis

I'm 31 weeks now, even lying down I will have rib and pelvic pain 😫 roughly 9 more weeks to go... pregnancy is hard. 😵

Yup itll get worst in 3rd trim, im currently 31 weeks and have been feeling so restless

29w+coming to 30. Even lying down is not comfy now. :(

would u like to try chiropractic care? *hugs*