Baby not do active

26 weeks pregnancy. Baby not so active for the past 2-3 days, is it normal ?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I experienced the same thing when im on 26 wks. Baby was moving hard at all for almost a day & half. But when I went for a check, I found out that my place ta is at the back hence, I couldn’t feel much kick. Baby head is also at the top as his back (spine) was facing outwards. Not too worry, cos next few days, I can feel my baby kick again.. more active this time.

Read more
VIP Member

hello mommy, sa observation ko with my baby, may times tlga na d ganun active si baby, minsan parang tulog buong araw, bilin din ng ob ko na may times tlgang ganun, sa mga times na ganito, i used my fetal doppler para icheck ang heart ni baby

2y ago

Please reply in english so everyone can read your comments

I got so scared. Felt some movements but not as much as before. So, I drank 1 cup of Brown Sugar Milk Tea (I rarely drink) and the baby didn’t let me sleep at night cause she was kicking/moving nonstop. 😅

we got twins baby, two baby also have good womb but left side baby kick and punch everyday but right side baby just moments only not kick and puch. why the difference? now 26 weeks pregnancy.

See doc immediately if you notice lesser movement regardless of what week. I had similar feeling previously and when I went to doc the baby’s heart beat had already stopped.

mine also 1-2 days with slow movement at 25 weeks, like the pattern of the kick are changed. But I feel relieved after the big kicks while I sleeeping

Same 26wks active naman lalo na kapag busog at nakahiga ako, tapos sobrang sobrang active sa madaling araw kaya hirap matulog.

2y ago

Why do you reply abit in english then not continue? It would be nice if everyone else can understand what you are trying to share

as I've observe,kpg nakahiga and nakaupo mas nafefeel yung galaw ni baby..and mostly sa gabi at madaling araw..

same here, d sya masyado active baka natutulog ngalang, kc may times nmn na active sya...

Same 26w but not so active like before this