Hi all, my 2 yo boy has been passing watery stool since Tuesday for 3-5 times each day. Brought him to c doc on Thur n took med but still no any better as on Fri he still passed 5 times of watery stool. I m thinking to bring him to hospital or continue to monitor over the weekend. Any advice? Thanks.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Take a photo of the stool and describe as much as you can (color, smell, texture, are there bubbles, etc.) best to bring him to the hospital for lab tests especially stool sample test before giving him any meds. Keep him hydrated (Pedialyte, Vivalyte, etc) napakainit pa mandin ng panahon. Check if ripe banana would help, that's super effective for my little one when he has watery poops then ripe papaya naman if constipated. Sana maging okay na si baby 🙏

Read more

did you introduce any new food to him? it's been 5 days. it's does seem to be a long time for him to have diaheera. I would recommend you to bring him to a hosp in case he is dehydrated so he can get some drips to hydrate himself

Thanks all for yr replied. He is active and still drinking water n no change in diet. Doc said intestine viral. N gave some antibiotic n cream to apply backside.

VIP Member

is he still drinking water well? what meds did doc gave him?

Any changes in diet?