What to do if 2 yrs old child suddenly doesn't want to drink milk andpicky eater? His weight 22kg

2 years old toddler, 22kg, picky eater,

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Hello. Wow, ang laki po ng anak niyo. Parang pang 5 years old na ang weight niya. My daughter is 3y/o and according to her Pedia her weight should range from min12.5 (or reach the goal) to 15kg only. She’s currently at 13.5kg and starting to get picky and very stubborn at meal time. To your question. According to our Pedia, it’s normal for their age to be picky. She made a note that from 2-5 years old is a very difficult stage and they are picky eater. But they will pick-up on their appetite at preschool or at age 5. My personal advice. Be aware of how they get tired easily from eating the same food, or don’t offer foods they like consecutively. At this age they are playful, imaginative and innovative, so I always take advantage of than. What I do is to make mealtime fun and playful. I pretended that her foods are little people that want to sleep inside her mouth or the foods are powerful and it will give her superpowers. When it comes to milk, keep offering, and don’t make a fuss if he doesn’t finish it or else it will become a chore. I would also suggesting reading parenting book or watching online about tips and tricks how to get your toddler eating. That’s all. I hope I was able to help a little.

Magbasa pa