Hi, may I know what happened to my 2 months old.

Hi, this is my 2 months old's private part. May I know what happened to her? Has some white spot on her private part. It seems no irritate her. Hence I'm still monitoring.

Hi, may I know what happened to my 2 months old.
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Looks like diaper rash. You can try Desitin (purple) for fast relief. Desitin (blue) for daily use. Sudocrem also works well. Find a brand that has zinc oxide ingredient in it. The higher the better. And also, don’t wait too long to change diapers. Once poop, change immediately. Change before or after a feeding session. For girls, it’s crucial to wipe from top to bottom to avoid bacterial infection. And wash whenever you can. Can consider a watering bottle in your diaper changing area.

Read more

Its prolly a diaper rash.. if it doesnt get better within a week, try changing diaper brand. some babies changes in allergic reactions to diapers at different age.. when my 5yo was a baby she couldnt wear drypers but when she turned 2, she can suddenly wear drypers. buy for my 2yo, she can wear drypers at 1st, but she turned 3-4 months she couldn't wear anymore. all of this despite changing diapers immediately after pee/poop.

Read more

could be diaper rash. what is the brand of diaper you using? could also be due to urine or poop. you may want to try desitin diaper cream which works for my son last time. also try to apply some on every diaper change.

Seems like nappy rash perhaps maybe to urination or the diaper material. You might want to bring her to the doctor to get cream.