My 10 month fall at the changing area at paragon.. The height is definitely high than him.. and he fall face down if i'm not wrong and he seem like he's saving his face from landing the floor.. he had a bit of bruise near his lips.. should i go to kkh? I'm so worried.. I don't know I think of my stroller that fall back then him laying on the changing area.. I know u might think i'm such a stupid mother who never think of my child safety.. but i don't want this to happen either.. i can't forgive myself about what happen.. this is his 4th fall.. the 3rd fall we went to kkh as he fall head 1st and he was seem dizzy.. but we were sent home cause he never vomit or shows any other symtoms.. we wanted to do a head scan but was not allowed to if theres no bump more the 4"...i'm just worried he had any blood clot in his head or any concussion... this 4th fall he seem normal but i'm still worried... what sld i do mummies?? ?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

hey mummy. would you like to call raffles hospital or even nuh or sgh? kkh treats a lot of a&e cases. chances of them pushing you away is high.