Symptoms fading at 10 weeks.

10 weeks preggy and symptoms fading. Is this normal? I've had a miscarriage 7 mths ago, so i am a bit paranoid and scared.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I faced the same issue everynow and then getting paranoid when one day suddenly im okay. However pregnancy hormone is a rollercoaster, one day you might be fine and the next day, its back. But if youre worried, always talk to your gynae or try to scheduele earlier appointment or go to private gynae

unfortunately u will not be able to confirm anything till your next scan. I understand how you feel as I have had 3 mc and my 3rd was a missed mc so once I had a loss of symptoms I knew it was gone. however at 10w, symptoms can come and go. just monitor and think positive!

Dear parent your question was forwarded to our expert here. https://community.theasianparent.com/q/everyone-excited-see-i-dr-smily-lock-head-healthcare-solutions-c/4511540 She will come online on Thursday, 16th February 2023 between 8.00 to 9.00 pm provide you to answer.

Read more

If you are worried, perhaps you can go to your gynae and just have a check ? I am only at 8 weeks and I already did 4 scans 😂 my gynae see me say I kiasu cos I need a lot of assurance

I do have the same anxiety as you, you're definitely not alone. Anxious everytime it fades.. I try to keep calm, positive and enjoy the fact that I'm pregnant. Have you went for a scan?