Vaccination day tips that work on my baby 😊

1. Prepare your baby/child for his/her vaccination day πŸ’‰ Personally sa daughter ko, it takes 1 week to prepare her and we do pretend play. 2. Explain to them the importance of vaccination. For my daughter, even if she was still a newborn I would talk to her and tell her about vaccinations. She is 2 yrs and 8 months old now and she grew up knowing na vaccines are to protect her from illnesses/sakit and will keep her strong and healthy. 3. Don't lie to them. Tell them that it may be a little painful but it would go away. You can also give them Paracetamol for fever and pain and apply ice on the injection site if there is swelling. 4. NEVER instill fear of vaccination to them. Huwag ipanakot ang bakuna bilang punishment or parusa. 5. TREATS. Make sure meron kayong favorite food nila. Personally my daughter gets to eat candy/chocolate/ice cream after vaccination day. It makes vaccination more special kasi she gets some treats afterwards. Sana naka help ang mga tips ko sa inyo mga #BakuNanaysπŸ˜ŠπŸ’‰ Please join the official fb group of BakuNanay https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay/?ref=share #BuildingABakuNation #TeamBakuNanay #theAsianparentPH #VIParentsPH

Vaccination day tips that work on my baby 😊
6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

thanks for sharing this! also do the same with my daughter. nakakatulong to talk about what to expect during the v-day πŸ’‰

VIP Member

Agree! Napakahalaga rin na maipaliwanag natin sa ating mga anak ang kahalagahan ng pagappabakuna.

VIP Member

Thanks for the tips mommy. We always do yung last tip which is treats 😍

VIP Member

Thank you for the vaccination tips Mommy, I’m saving this :)

VIP Member

Thanks for sharing mommy! Tatandaan ko to. πŸ’™β€οΈ

VIP Member

agree