Apply now to become a SUPER MOM!

Mahilig ka bang sumagot ng mga tanong dito sa app? Gustong makatulong sa ibang parents? Then apply now to be a SUPER MOM MODERATOR! Ano ang SUPER MOM MODERATOR? The Super Mom program enlists moms who are active in the app and committed to helping fellow parents in their parenting journey. She should be: - non-judgmental, helpful, and always respectful in answering questions of app members - no prior flagged posts or comments - has not violated community guidelines in the past - willing to check daily if there are unanswered questions Perks of being a SUPER MOM Of course, we believe that sharing parenting knowledge should be rewarding too. Kaya naman you will be "paid" with points with the total ng weekly na masasagot mo. Example: sumagot ka ng 1,500 questions this week, you will get 1,500 points. So mas madaming masagot na questions, mas madaming points! You will also get alerts kapag may paparating na contests and rewards. PLUS may Super Mom badge sa profile pic para alam ng community na isa ka sa Super Moms. But remember, kailangan helpful ang mga sagot sa questions. If your answer gets reported or flagged, we will investigate and review your membership sa Super Moms. Sabi nga sa Spider-man, "With great power comes great responsibility!" How to be a SUPER MOM? We will be needing 10 Super Mom moderators for now. Paano mag-apply? Napakadali lang! Mag-comment dito sa post ng "I want to be a Super Mom" o "Gusto kong maging Super Mom" kasama ang rason why you want to join. We will review your profiles and check your past replies and posts. DEADLINE for applications: May 31, 2020 Huwag mag-alala ang mga hindi mapipili dahil we will be getting more Super Moms in the future. ?❤️️

Apply now to become a SUPER MOM!
182 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

I want to be a super mom. Why? 1. As a registered nurse I might be able to share my clinical expertise and knowledge to help out mothers. 2. I have the passion to teach people because I find inner satisfaction in helping them ease out their worries. 3. Sharing is caring so let's make this world a better place.

Magbasa pa

I want to be a super mom, even there will be so many times you feel like you've failed. But in the eyes, heart and mind of your child you are a super mom!! That's why I want to share my wisdom and knowledge to others who need an answer especially to encourage and to support all mommy's out there like me 😊

Magbasa pa
Super Mum

I want to be a super mom cause I want to help future moms, first time mommies (like me) and other mommies with their questions regarding pregnancy, post partum and taking care of their newborn. I think I can be very helpful in answering their questions since I have an in depth knowledge since I'm a nurse.

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

I want to be a SUPER MOM dahil gusto ko maibahagi ang karanasan ko bilang young mom at age of 20( 29 na ako ngayon) struggles ng sunod sunod ang anak, thankful yet stressful. Karanasan mula sa panganay hanggang bunso, yung takot pangamba at saya bilang isang ina. Sana isa ako sa mapili ninyo😊

VIP Member

Hello to all the applicants! Please give me until this week to make the final selection for the first batch of Super Moms. I am checking your answers here, your replies to other users, and if you've ever been flagged (whether replying/posting as yourself or as Anonymous). :)

4y ago

Thank you Ms. Candice, sana mapili ako habang team bahay lang... :)

VIP Member

I want to be a SUPER MOM! gusto ko mkainspire ng mga feeling down, mga nlulungkot o naiistress sa buhay, gusto kong tulungan clang mkabangon sa pamamagitan ng pagencourage sa kapwa ko nanay o magulang. gusto ko din ishare sa knila ang nalalaman ko as a parent at gusto ko dn cla mging friends.

Gusto ko maging SUPER MOM dahil ang pag bibigay ng kaalaman,ang pagbibigay ng payo at ang pag share ng experienced ko bilang isang babae at bilang isang huwarang nanay dito sa app na ito ay isa ring responsibilidad para sa akin. Sana ay mapili ako. Maraming Salamat po. ❤️

VIP Member

Gusto ko maging super mom upang makatulong ako sa ibang magulang na may gusto o nais malaman ,na sa aking pananaw ay nagawa ko na at nasubukan . Maaga man ako nagkaroon ng anak at ngaun ay madami na sila kaya naranasan ko na ang hirap at saya ng pagiging isang INA❤️💯...

VIP Member

i want to be A Super Moms simply Because I Want to Share my Experiences in Life being a Mother, Sharing thoughts, i really Read a Lot here and aometimes i replied in my Own experience. we love to share As A Mom And same we wanted to Read something here thats Helpful too

I want to be a SUPER MOM kasi I want to help the mommies and daddies in this app with their journey and also learn from them. I make it a habit also to answer unanswered questions kahit di na ko nakakakuha ng points kasi di lang sila yung natututo, pati ako. ☺️