Apply now to become a SUPER MOM!

Mahilig ka bang sumagot ng mga tanong dito sa app? Gustong makatulong sa ibang parents? Then apply now to be a SUPER MOM MODERATOR! Ano ang SUPER MOM MODERATOR? The Super Mom program enlists moms who are active in the app and committed to helping fellow parents in their parenting journey. She should be: - non-judgmental, helpful, and always respectful in answering questions of app members - no prior flagged posts or comments - has not violated community guidelines in the past - willing to check daily if there are unanswered questions Perks of being a SUPER MOM Of course, we believe that sharing parenting knowledge should be rewarding too. Kaya naman you will be "paid" with points with the total ng weekly na masasagot mo. Example: sumagot ka ng 1,500 questions this week, you will get 1,500 points. So mas madaming masagot na questions, mas madaming points! You will also get alerts kapag may paparating na contests and rewards. PLUS may Super Mom badge sa profile pic para alam ng community na isa ka sa Super Moms. But remember, kailangan helpful ang mga sagot sa questions. If your answer gets reported or flagged, we will investigate and review your membership sa Super Moms. Sabi nga sa Spider-man, "With great power comes great responsibility!" How to be a SUPER MOM? We will be needing 10 Super Mom moderators for now. Paano mag-apply? Napakadali lang! Mag-comment dito sa post ng "I want to be a Super Mom" o "Gusto kong maging Super Mom" kasama ang rason why you want to join. We will review your profiles and check your past replies and posts. DEADLINE for applications: May 31, 2020 Huwag mag-alala ang mga hindi mapipili dahil we will be getting more Super Moms in the future. ?❤️️

Apply now to become a SUPER MOM!
182 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

I want to be a SUPER MOM !!! 😊😇🙏🏻

I want to be a super mom

VIP Member

I want to be a SUPER MOM ! 😊😇🙏🏻

VIP Member

Gusto ko din maging supermom. ❤️

VIP Member