โœ•

Apply now to become a SUPER MOM!

Mahilig ka bang sumagot ng mga tanong dito sa app? Gustong makatulong sa ibang parents? Then apply now to be a SUPER MOM MODERATOR! Ano ang SUPER MOM MODERATOR? The Super Mom program enlists moms who are active in the app and committed to helping fellow parents in their parenting journey. She should be: - non-judgmental, helpful, and always respectful in answering questions of app members - no prior flagged posts or comments - has not violated community guidelines in the past - willing to check daily if there are unanswered questions Perks of being a SUPER MOM Of course, we believe that sharing parenting knowledge should be rewarding too. Kaya naman you will be "paid" with points with the total ng weekly na masasagot mo. Example: sumagot ka ng 1,500 questions this week, you will get 1,500 points. So mas madaming masagot na questions, mas madaming points! You will also get alerts kapag may paparating na contests and rewards. PLUS may Super Mom badge sa profile pic para alam ng community na isa ka sa Super Moms. But remember, kailangan helpful ang mga sagot sa questions. If your answer gets reported or flagged, we will investigate and review your membership sa Super Moms. Sabi nga sa Spider-man, "With great power comes great responsibility!" How to be a SUPER MOM? We will be needing 10 Super Mom moderators for now. Paano mag-apply? Napakadali lang! Mag-comment dito sa post ng "I want to be a Super Mom" o "Gusto kong maging Super Mom" kasama ang rason why you want to join. We will review your profiles and check your past replies and posts. DEADLINE for applications: May 31, 2020 Huwag mag-alala ang mga hindi mapipili dahil we will be getting more Super Moms in the future. ?โค๏ธ๏ธ

182 Replies

VIP Member

I want to be a supper mom โค๏ธ Gusto ko makinig sa ibang mommies na may mga experience na and also gusto ko rin I share yung experience ko, gusto ko I apply din yung ibang suggestions nila at ma share din yung iba kong nalalaman Nakakawala din ng stress ang makinig sa mga stories ng parenthood experience nila at kung paano nila napapa laki ang mga lo nila

VIP Member

I want to be a Super Mom to be able to help fellow first time moms like me, moms to be and all moms here. I want to be of help to someone who needs advice about pre or post pregnancy, parenthood, taking care of their little one and in need of some recommendations. I want mommies to feel safe and be heard also, because motherhood can be too overwhelming. ๐Ÿ’™

VIP Member

I want to be a super mom! I wanted to show everyone that being a mom is not a hindrance in achieving personal goals, especially self care. I want to encourage and inspire them, especially millenial moms like me. I want to promote self love and empowerment, i would like to influence people with positive thoughts, authenticity and honesty.

I want to be a SUPER MOM because i firmly believe that i can share my.personal experience as a mom at the same time i can learn also from them..sharing knowledge when it comes to raising our child or even other topics being discussed in here will give me extra idea..supporting each other in this community will boost each other confidence also

I want to be a super mom! I came from a supertitious family but since I'm a Gen Z mom, I learned so many things from beliefs to facts. I would like to share it to new and existing moms out there who are confused or looking for an answer. I know I can be a Super Duper Ultra Mega Mom with my experiences from my two kids. And I, thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

VIP Member

I want to be a SuperMom, because TAP has been my refuge kapag may mga ganap nung buntis at nagGave birth kay baby (ECQ Baby). Limited/almost no Pedia, parents and friends not physically present para iAssist kami. So I turned and relied to TAP. Ngayon, gusto ko magGive back to Mommies, na waiting sa answers at magkaPeace sa isip nila. :)

I want to be a Super Mom ๐Ÿ’ž Because I finally found a platform that is comfortable to all mommies especially to me as I am presently conceiving my first baby. There are lots of questions in my mind that I was too shy to ask but thru this App I was able to get accurate, chill, supportive and cool answers. Looking forward! ๐Ÿ˜

VIP Member

I want to be a super momโ˜บโ˜บ The reason is want to share my knowledge about pregnancy or being a first time mom and help mommies na may katanungan sa pag bubuntis,being a first time mom or kahit anong alam ko na makaka tulong sa kapwa na masagot yung tanong nila and I am willing to check unanswered questions dailyโ˜บโ˜บ

VIP Member

I want to be a super mom! Isa sa kaligayahan ko ang makatulong sa iba lalo na sa mga nanay na kagaya ko! Yung feeling na appreciated ka kasi natulungan mo sila s problema nila. iba! Nakakagaan ng pkiramdam. Kaya masaya ako na nasali ako s group na ito kasi nasshare ko lahat ng alam ko at may ntutulungan pa ako.

VIP Member

I want to be a super mom .. I love to help people through my knowledge since before and with the help of references. I have read a lot of articles and websites about Pregnancy, being a mom, how to take care baby and etc Because I need it too and I'll continue to read and share it here in this app

Related Questions

Trending na Tanong

Related Articles