Apply now to become a SUPER MOM!

Mahilig ka bang sumagot ng mga tanong dito sa app? Gustong makatulong sa ibang parents? Then apply now to be a SUPER MOM MODERATOR! Ano ang SUPER MOM MODERATOR? The Super Mom program enlists moms who are active in the app and committed to helping fellow parents in their parenting journey. She should be: - non-judgmental, helpful, and always respectful in answering questions of app members - no prior flagged posts or comments - has not violated community guidelines in the past - willing to check daily if there are unanswered questions Perks of being a SUPER MOM Of course, we believe that sharing parenting knowledge should be rewarding too. Kaya naman you will be "paid" with points with the total ng weekly na masasagot mo. Example: sumagot ka ng 1,500 questions this week, you will get 1,500 points. So mas madaming masagot na questions, mas madaming points! You will also get alerts kapag may paparating na contests and rewards. PLUS may Super Mom badge sa profile pic para alam ng community na isa ka sa Super Moms. But remember, kailangan helpful ang mga sagot sa questions. If your answer gets reported or flagged, we will investigate and review your membership sa Super Moms. Sabi nga sa Spider-man, "With great power comes great responsibility!" How to be a SUPER MOM? We will be needing 10 Super Mom moderators for now. Paano mag-apply? Napakadali lang! Mag-comment dito sa post ng "I want to be a Super Mom" o "Gusto kong maging Super Mom" kasama ang rason why you want to join. We will review your profiles and check your past replies and posts. DEADLINE for applications: May 31, 2020 Huwag mag-alala ang mga hindi mapipili dahil we will be getting more Super Moms in the future. ?❤️️

182 Replies

Super Mum

I want to be a TAP SUPER MOM! ❤ Wanna know why? Pregnancy and parenting is hard especially when you are a first time mom. I know everyone can relate and it's really an over whelming experience. Like most of all moms here, I got a lot of questions before too. Who would have thought that becoming a mom or a mom to be will make you paranoid. You want to make sure everything is fine and perfect. We all want the best for our babies, right? Good thing my OB, my baby's pedia, my mom and all my friends who are experienced moms too are just one call away. I know the "been there, done that" feeling and I want to share to all moms out here the pregnancy and parenting knowledge and experiences I have with me. Most of my answers in the app is not just a one line answer. I'm trying my best to explain it a little bit more so that other moms will be enlightened too. Aside from answering parenting or questions about babies, i'm also an active user who always answers SSS and Philhealth inquiries. Moms support moms. Parents support parents. ❤ Please consider me to be a SUPER MOM. I'm also an active mom here in the app. Been a top 1 in the all time leader board for so long and always a top user on both weekly and monthly. As a result of being an active member and a user who always help other parents, I gained a decent number of followers in the app. Downloaded this app when my son is just three months old, and he is now turning two. Been using this app for more than a year. I wish I discovered TAP when I was still pregnant way back 2017. Having a parenting group like TAP is one of the support system I can lean on especially when I'm having a hard time. Answering questions and polls are my every day past time. Thank you! *wink*

VIP Member

I want to be a super mom 😁 kasi simula nung napasok ko tong app na to sobra akong na addict sa pagsagot ng mga tanong umabot na sa point na inaabot ako ng madaling araw sa pagbabasa ng mga post. takenote buntis pako nun ha. hnggng sa napapagalitan nko ng asawa ko puro daw ako tap ng tap idedelete nya n dw to haha! pero hnggng ngaun nandto pdin naman. wala kaming wifi nun time na yun. everyday ako nsa com shop at sa 3 hrs na un puro tap lang gnagawa ko 😆 nkakatuwa lang lalo ung mga post na kelangan mong mg nobela? haha kaya ko sumagot ng ganun inaabot ako 30mins mnsan sa pag type kc talagang pngiisipan ko ung mga comment ko na maayos at sobrang mkakatulong sa mga mama dto. tnatry kong iapply din ung knowledge ko sa previous job ko as pharmacy assistant. halimbawa me tanong cla tungkol sa mga gamot or medical conditions nasshare ko ung alam ko na sigurado naman po ako at hindi lang tentative answers. mahirap rin ksing mgkamali tyo. kaya pg d ko talaga alam no comment ako. and even now na meron nkong baby she's 4mos and 10days na 😊 i am still using this app to track my babys growth. at hindi prin ako tumitigil sa pag ipon ng points dahil nkaka adik tlaga pag nranasan mong me mkuhang reward dto 😆 (share ko lng) yes nakakuha lang naman ako dto ng avon cologne ung pang baby at png adult. almost worth 1k plus ung mga cologne at inubos ko tlaga ung 2k points ko dun. plus ung iflix na subscription for 3months. so ganun na rin karami ung points na nakuha ko. kahit na may alaga nko ngaun lagi parin ako ngbubukas ng TAP 😊 at marami akong iniinvite dto na mga frnds ko kc i know for sure na makakatulong tlaga sa kanila to. yun lamang po AND I THANK YOU!! #IWantToBeASuperMom!

Super Mum

I want to be a supermom 👩💪 Mainly because I want to share my experiences and journey as a first time mom. I'm no expert when it comes to parenting but trust me, when it comes to our little ones we always wanna make sure that we are knowledgeable with everything that's been happening to them and how do I do that? I make sure to do research and of course ask for other moms opinions and ideas. In return of gaining new ideas with things that I've experienced with my little one, I'd like to share it with other moms as well who'd probably has the same questions I've had before. This app has been part of my motherhood so I'd like to help others out there by answering questions that might be helpful and not only that, also sharing them great articles that works for me as well. Earning points thru this app is a plus but helping one another by sharing experiences and ideas with other moms at the end of the day is priceless. Knowing that you are able to ease their minds by answering their questions especially during this crisis. Even if I may not be chosen for this amazing opportunity, still I will not stop on helping other moms and continue using this app. At the end of the day, we always wants what's best for our little ones so let's help out one another the best way that we can.

VIP Member

I want to be a Supermom When I was still pregnant andami kong tanong kung ano ang dapat gawin, kung okay ba yung ganito, ganyan, syempre hindi lang sa isang tao ko gusto magtanong, gusto kong kumalap ng mga informations lalo na sa mga mommies na, I want to hear their suggestions, their answers pero minsan nakakahiya. You know, alam mong natanong mo na sila before and then here I am again magtatanong ulit. Lalo na alam kong busy din naman sila. So ang ginagawa ko na lang is ang tanungin si Doc Google at mag basa basa sa iba’t ibang articles about parenting, about breastfeeding, about pregnancy and all. So of I were to be selected as a superMom, Maybe, just maybe na yung mga kagaya ko before na nahihiya magtanong ng paulit ulit ay pwede kong matulungan kahit papano sa mga sagot na maibibigay ko base sa experience ko and base sa mga kaalaman ko. Syempre I won’t force them na ganito ang gawin or ganyan dapat. Sabi nga iba iba tayo ng parenting styles, ang maganda lang dito sa pagiging Supermom is makakatulong ako at the same time I can also learn from other parents here sa App.

VIP Member

I want to be a Super Mom!💕 As a first time mommy,I experience my tough firsts in pregnacy,in breastfeeding,in parenting/mothering and of course being a wife to my husband, a daughter to my parents,and a teacher to my students I was so pressured because I want to be the best and did not even know what to do but when I discovered this Parenting App through recommendation of one of my colleagues it helps me a lot how to balance my life,not only how to be a good mom/ma'am,a wife and a daughter but most importantly how to be a kind and grateful person. I asked questions and given pieces of advice by some of parents here and I am applying it in my parenting journey. I want to help other moms,dads,moms/dads- to -be out there the way I was helped. Well, I am not perfect but at least trying to share my thoughts,my ideas,my experiences can somehow help other parents and being one of the top users for all time can show how patient I am to answer questions in the best way I can. TAP,please do consider my application.Thank you very much.💕

VIP Member

I want to be a SUPER MOM. Why? Ive encounter alot of teen pregnant mom na andirito sa app na to. Without this app wala din ako matututunan sa parenting hood even thou at this age of 19 years old. Ive encounter also ang may makaaway din dito at mamisunderstood ang ibang mom lalo pag nakaanonymous sila. Pero as turning a mom gusto ko matulungan ung nanay na nangangailangan at mga baguhan palang.Gusto ko ishare lahat ng experiences ko. Always ako active sa app na ito not just to earn points but also to see ano mga problem ng other moms. Gusto ko maging open din sa lahat ng nanay na andirito pati mga tatay din throughout there parentinghood. Tinuruan din ako ng app na ito na huwag matakot sa mga pagsubok na kakaharapin ko balang araw and that confidence I want to give to other moms out there na kahit anong mangyari there are still moms na handa kang tulungan at di mawawla sympre si Lord ❤

VIP Member

I want to be a Super Mom!💕 As a first time mommy,I experience my tough firsts in pregnacy,in breastfeeding,in parenting/mothering and of course being a wife to my husband, a daughter to my parents,and a teacher to my students I was so pressured because I want to be the best and did not even know what to do but when I discovered this Parenting App through recommendation of one of my colleagues it helps me a lot how to balance my life,not only how to be a good mom/ma'am,a wife and a daughter but most importantly how to be a kind and grateful person. I asked questions and given pieces of advice by some of parents here and I am applying it in my parenting journey. I want to help other moms,dads,moms/dads- to -be out there the way I was helped. Well, I am not perfect but at least trying to share my thoughts,my ideas,my experiences can somehow help other parents.

Super Mum

I really want to be a super mom🙆‍♀️🤰🤱 Why??? Kasi mahilig ako sumagot ng mga queries ng mga mommy dito and everytime natutulungan ko cla, ang sarap sa feeling lalo na ung mga FTM daming mga dpat malaman.. gusto ko ma enlighten ung mind nila sa mga bagay bagay na dpat nilang matutunan. And achievement din un sakin kasi pg di ko alam ung isasagot ko i tried to research it and understand it very well. So nkatulong na ako additional learnings pa yun sakin.. and even ung mga advise sa mga mommies in times of their distress and nkaka encounter cla ng depression. Im very much willing to help them, ngsshare ako ng mga bible verses at mga positive thoughts pra nmn gumaan gaan ung pkiramdam nila.. Kaya sana isa ako sa mga mapili hehe.. pero kung di ako mapili oks lang bka mas my deserving pa sakin. Godbless to all of us super mom!

This mommy thing was new to me . And I feel the need to know more ang more information about babies and pregnancy specialy I am a 1st time mommy to be. I believed that I can be a SUPER MOM for the fact that Im a former pediatric nurse . And aside from this Im really into health and wellness of an individual. I probably dont have post nor answered question yet, but believed me I am a addict on reading post and if I can relate I can give my opinion as well to the matter that is related to my knowledge and I wanna ensure that my response to questions will be beneficial and will do no harm to the future readers. And the fact that I am aware of interpersonal communication with others I think that will help me to express my thoughts in a very nice and informative way. Thanks hoping you'll consider me 🤗😘

VIP Member

I want to be a Super Mom! I know I am just a first time mom but the reason why I want to join is to help other FTMs. I want to encourage and support all FTMs by sharing some tips and my journey through motherhood. I want them feel that there is nothing to be afraid of whether during pregnancy until they take the baby steps in learning how to raise a child; because at the end of the day all moms always do an excellent job in taking care of their child/children. Most FTMs may ask “basic” or “simple” questions but I know it’s not simple nor basic to them. That is why my priority in answering questions here in TAP is all the unanswered questions so I can at least give light to some of their concerns. I may not be an expert but at least I was able to help at some point. :)

Trending na Tanong