How To Change Shopify Domain Name And Add A New Domain?

Your Shopify domain and store name help visitors know what your business does. A misleading or similar name to your competitor can increase your website bounce rate. However, you can easily change your Shopify domain name by visiting your Shopify dashboard and selecting the Domains option. Also, make sure you set it as your primary domain.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Thank you for sharing excellent informations.Your site is so cool.I am impressed by the details that you’ve on this blog.for more information You can check my website. You can Get more new latest updates about my sites. So follow and click on the link. https://aka.ms/remoteconnect

Enjoyed reading your post keep sharing such amazing post will come back to read more. For all kind of information you should visit on my website here www.aka.ms/mfasetup

Thankyou for this valuable post. You can Get more new latest updates about my sites so follow and click on the link. www.aka.ms.yourpc

Thank you for sharing.I hope you write again very soon! you can also visit on my site here to know more about Aka.ms/myrecoverykey

I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read... for moe updates visit on the link www.aka.ms/phone link qrc