Teething baby - Nag iipin na ba si baby mo?

Is your baby going through the teething phase? I feel you momma! My little victoria is drooling around these days, she has excessive rashes and cries a lot. nakakaawa pero she has to undergo this phase talaga. Heart breaking nga lang 💔 As days goes by, I did find ways to lessen the discomfort she is experiencing. Things like chilling her teethers in the fridge, gum massages using clean cold washcloths or as simple as distracting her with milk or just play with her. But the easiest way to ease her pain is to find a good teething toy! A good teether will help our babies soothe their sore gums! By far, she has 5 teething toys and this is her favorite. 💜 Ikaw mommy? anong ginagawa mo para ma relax si baby bear? #teethingbaby #momlife #momph #momblogph #kidsph #parentingph #motherhoodph #mommytales #momprenuer #colgatekids#firstbaby #1stbaby #1stimemom #theasianparentph

Teething baby -  Nag iipin na ba si baby mo?
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

I give teether sa baby ko na galing sa ref para mas ma-soothe yung namamaga nyang gums because of teething and sometimes minamassage ko din using silicone brush 🙂