32 weeks pregnant

Hi, yesterday went for my scan, the sonographer who scan me told me that my baby is slightly small..the weight is 1.7kg..but the doc told me it is normal, eventhough slightly in the small range but still normal. Any mummies experience this and when baby born, their weight increase to 3kg and above? Also, do durian help to put on baby weight? Tia.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

My baby was 1.96kg at 32 weeks and 3.3kg at birth (39+5). It also depends on your profile. If you’re petite, baby may also be petite. And 2.5 kg is already within the average birth weight, so don’t worry:) Durian helps you put on weight. Whether baby will get some of the weight... maybe, hopefully?:)

Read more

I’m also wondering because i went at 31 weeks, 6 days and my baby is 1.39kg, not even 1.4kg. But i was told my baby is a healthy weight and is growing well. Previously, i went at 28 weeks and he was 1.1kg so i don’t feel he grow much but his size is okay...?

2y ago

What did your doctor said ? Did your gynea arrange for further scan ?

dont put too much weight as afraid u wont be able to go for natural birth if baby is weighing too big.. hahaha! their weight able to pick up fast as days goes by.. just chill and do what u usually do.. dont overeating or whatsoever mummy...

TapFluencer

you can eat durian and potatoes it helps in gaining baby weight