Top Reasons why we love Cetaphil 💙

This year was truly a year to remember with all its valuable life-learnings. And so as I gear to another year, I’m mindfully exploring products that can give my kiddo the 5-Fold Protection to keep his skin healthy. Thereby, I started to use Cetaphil Baby for his bath time. ✨ I was amazed on the full protection that it can give to my son’s skin because of all these key factors: ☑️ Gentle – gently cleanses skin and does not irritate the skin or eyes ☑️ Soothing – contains soothing panthenol ☑️ Moisture Seal – keeps skin moist and hydrated ☑️ Skin Barrier – respects the skin barrier of delicate and sensitive skin ☑️ Hypoallergenic– allergy tested Cetaphil Baby is filled with gentle ingredients safe to use on our kids’ delicate skin for their bath time sessions. And, did you know that Cetaphil also has a special line of products for eczema-prone skin? It’s their Cetaphil PRO line that is very suitable for their skin flare-ups. #HealthyStartBabySkinDeserves #theasianparentph @cetaphilbabyph @theasianparentph ✨

Top Reasons why we love Cetaphil 💙
7 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
TapFluencer

Highly reco din ng family pedia 💙