Any parent can relate to my meme?

Working from home together with house based learning. Arghhh ??? #stayhome #stayathome #WFH #HBL #defrag #circuitbreaker

Any parent can relate to my meme?
24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Expert

Agree. If you are concerned about the impact of prolonged blue light exposure from all that staring at digital devices on your and your kids' eyes, may be worthwhile to get blue light lenses for them and yourself. Also take regular breaks from the screen. More advice here: facebook.com/myeyematters

Expert

Anyone concerned about the effect of increased digital screen exposure to you or your kids' eyes? There is a free webinar this Friday, Apr 24, 12pm hosted by eye care professionals to advise us on how to protect our and our kids' eyes. Sign up link: https://myeyematters.com/event-registration

My husband and I always feel so exhausted even before the day ends. We need to complete our own work, handle the kid and his HBL, cook meals, do housework.... This is so tiring. N the kid keep disturbing me n I can't work efficiently 😭

VIP Member

I am sooooooooo exhausted. Feel my bones breaking at the end of the week, juggling home and work, and yet I know the weekend will offer no respite. Hang in there everyone. Counting down to when school starts!

Super Mum

I think this whole home based learning thing is really frustrating and kids cannot learn much

I feel ya.. haha, mummy here mummy there

Super Mum

My kid use the pencil to draw on laptop....

Super Mum

My kid can't eat sit still

Totally relatable. Hahaha