Hmm I can't stop thinking

Why am I always worried about the possibilities of miscarriage? 😢

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Same. 2nd pregnancy here and double the worry. Worried about current 15-month-old daughter’s development and SIDS all day everyday and also worried about current 1st trimester pregnancy cause I had complications post-pregnancy after emergency c-sect. In addition to morning sickness anytime of the day. Panicked everytime I have a stomachache. Panicked everytime I have shortness of breath. 24/7 worry worry worry. It’s crazy. Thank God husband allowed me to stop working for now.

Read more

Me too. I think when we’re aware of what may go wrong we can help but worry. Even after baby is delivered, I also worry about SIDS, his development skills and how he’ll be like when he grows up. I guess as a parent our worries are incessant. But you know what, 85% of our worries won’t happen 😀

Because when you feel blessed you're worried something bad may happen to offset the happiness. Keep your fingers crossed, if you know what the early signs are and what to avoid, you are already doing your part to minimize any chances!

I'm 26 weeks now and I still worry about it everyday.

its normal.. mommies are worryers haha

You're not alone ❤️