Which of your favourite childhood games would you teach/recommend to your kiddies?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Definitely 5 stones as mentioned by Jacq. That game was so addictive, I would play it for hours till I got through it perfectly. Another game would be "masak-masak", but instead of getting my children a proper toy cooking set, I'd make them use random items from around the house. Empty containers, sticks and stones etc -- once we filled an empty ice cream pint with insects and pretended to cook noodles. So gross but hilarious thinking about it now hhahaha.

Read more

Five stones for something simple and quiet. Skipping or hopscotch or 1,2,3木头人 or Pepsi Cola 1,2,3 for relatively active but still "contained" activities. haha.. just typing these is bringing back so much fun memories. ;)

Read more
VIP Member

Hopscotch, five stones, zero point I personally find these games interesting & it allow our kids to exercise or play with minimum cost. I can educate them at the same time fun need not be costly

Zero point and hop scotch! Oh..and Pepsi cola 123, and those Sally Sally long jiam pas games!

VIP Member

5 stones, hopscotch, sepak thakraw, and zero point!

8y ago

I love zero point!

Haha. Hide and seek.