Which brand of diapers do you recommend which is cheap and good? Where to get them?

63 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I liked ONWARDS for its ability to keep my 2 young kids dry even after 4 or 6hours. Its cheap especially on and off there is a promotion at NTUC. Baby fair sometimes does carry too. You can get samples from them to try it out if you don't want to commit to buy it first.

I had tried various brands, Mamypoko, drypers, merries and goo.n (made in japan) Love goo.n as it is absorbent yet thin. Usually get it from lazada or qoo10. Do get the Japanese version only. The thailand version is lousy.

Qoo10sg is the cheapest I can find because it has discount coupons for you every day. The diapers are already very cheap as they are sourced from Thailand or Indonesia. So far, the cheapest brands are Drypers and Mamypoko.

Every baby are different, try get some sample from diapers and try out. You can try search brand you want on Facebook or website and ask any sample. Than from there you can know which diapers is suitable for your baby.

u can try KCA (sheng siong) or Onwards (ntuc) . comfy and soft and really cheap when u buy at the bb fair . its $44 for a carton (4pks) . about 56-80 pcs per pk depending on size. they are participating in Jul bb fair.

VIP Member

depends on ur child. my girl is sensitive to drypers. i use onwards. go on ntuc website on thur to check promo. u can buy when it is buy 3 at price of 2. i go kim sang buy pet pet. but cutting small

Go and try out the different brands. Every child have different types of skin, my girl had nappy rash whenever she use pampers & onwards, however my niece was totally fine with any brand.

According to my experiment by pouring water to all the diaper sample and have a touch feel of the diaper. I prefer merries and mamypoko. Price also affordable for me.

Read more
Super Mum

Im using mamypoko in the day and either peekapoo or rascal and friends at night as they absorb pee and can take longer hours before its full!

my baby girl using goon. always get it from lazada. 4 x goon is $68. they always have alot of sales or even free shipping.