Which is the best English tuition for kindergarten?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Ivonne, are you still searching for an English tuition for Kindergarten ? We have a lot of Teachers, even with MOE registered, Pregraduates, Diploma holders, “A” Level Tutors and Degree holders available for students ranging from Kindergarden 1 to Junior College. Not only that, we also provide Music, Sport, Language, Special courses such as baking, etc. BENEFITS OF GETTING A TUTOR FROM US; - Managed by experience Tuition Company who has been in this line for the past 20 years. You will get official receipt. - Get up to 20% discount for EPB assessment books - Accumulate points for every dollar you spent and redeem it with a shopping voucher - Get FREE E-learning/Assessment. Usual price is $49.90 monthly. FREE UNLIMITED E-LEARNING for all academic subjects when you sign up a tutor with us! Do let me know if you're still interested.

Read more

I would strongly suggest KRTC read-in-a-week phonics class! It helps my Son greatly in understanding English, reading and speaking too. He's able to read well after attending the lessons for few months and shown great interest in it.

VIP Member

You can try Mindchamps

Home practice