Where can i buy cheap deco stuff for kids' birthday parties?

51 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You may be able to do so online and google under "party". Alternatively, through friends, Carousell, and perhaps social media like Facebook. Personally, I do have suppliers for such, you may wish to contact me or browse through my Facebook - Vanessa Teo ([email protected]), my Carousell (carousell.com/vanessa.teo) or call me at 969 969 65 for more information.

Read more

If you are not in a hurry to get them, you can buy them from Taobao.com. They have a wide range of decorations from balloons to themed party decorations. I ordered them for my baby's baby shower and will definitely get from there for his first birthday! They are cheap and nice just that it takes awhile to reach us so you will have to plan early just in case there is a delay.

Read more
8y ago

but tabao its in chinese. so messy the words. everything its written chinese. do dey hv english??

Arab Street (or the area around it) has lots of those party and costume shops that sell everything you might need for a child's party. The prices are not too bad. Also, if you are looking for cheap party plates and utensils, try SKP. They have outlets all over Singapore and I've been to the one in Sembawang and Jurong West. Pretty good deals to be found there.

Read more

U can try buying packages or online. Alternatively, you can look for me but you have to inform me your theme and what you want so that I can work out something for you. Should you have a budget, do let me know too. Will try to work within your budget. Also, please note that pre-order is estimated 14 working days.

Read more

Here is another store for you to consider: http://www.givefun.com.sg/ They have a great selection for decors and for different occasions. Spotlight is also another place you can keep in mind to source for decor ideas. :)

Read more

You can check out kidzpartystore. http://www.kidzpartystore.com/licensed-themed-party-supplies-c-3.html?gclid=CMWak6HqocwCFdUSaAodeUAMcw&infoBox=0 They've also got retail stores at ponggol waterway point or westgate mall.

Read more

Definitely DAISO! They have lots of party related stuff that you can mix and match for a child's party. Plus, at 2SGD for an item, you will not be burning a hole in your pocket :)

u can try skp. they sell party hats, balloons and birthday banners as well. theres one at bt panjang plaza. they even provide pumping service for foil balloons

if you want something fast and easy to get, perhaps you can head to SKP. i checked the prices for the buntings are same to those selling in carousell.

Taobao and Singaporemotherhood always have good pricing and bulk purchase! check that out, my freq "hang out" place online :)