Where can i buy cheap deco stuff for kids' birthday parties?

51 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Definitely Daiso for quick fix! If you have time to wait, then try Taobao! You will be amazed on the collections and range!

i think u meant affordable and yet elegant door gifts. u can try qoo10, or the gift stores at middle rd just beside bugis+

I bought most of mine from taobao! it's really a whole lot cheaper but it's difficult if you are not very good in Chinese.

If you still have time, then taobao. If not, carousell does sells a lot at a fraction of the price (2nd hand) ones

Opposite the National Library there got few supplier shop, their sale very cheap and good packing birthday packs.

I'm on budget too.. so I'm looking for stuff at qoo10 , tao bao and those party stores near bugis..

if have time . can get it from Tao bao alot of range and design . try daiso if not also can DIY .

VIP Member

if you are creative you can do some diy stuff else try party stuff shops at bugis or daiso.

if not in a rush, taobao will be great! otherwise u can search on Q0010 or carousell

I like to buy decor stuff from www.aliexpress.com, cheap and vendors are reliable.