Maternity Wear

Where to get affordable maternity wear suitable for office / casual outing / home?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can try shein but their quality really hit or run sometimes. Shopee works for me, and uniqlo really have some big sizes singlet tshirts and leggings where i just bought XL sizes and can last me through 3rd trimester. Hahah

Can try Editor’s Market 😉 Alternatively you can buy them online on Shein (you can get some baby outfits there too to save on your shipping cost) - but check out their reviews before checking out your cart!

Nothing fit me after my second trimester. So I decided to get clothes from Shein. Nine different outfit for the cost of $150. Made more sense to me than buying clothes from physical retail stores.

SHEIN. In case you can’t fit, return at no cost. :) Alternatively you can try in stores but get larger sizes. Not necessary maternity wears.

I got from lovebonito, all would envy, and the velvet dolls. Im a uk12 and usually a XL or even L for some of the cuttings (eg shift dress).

Casual wear is easy.. I couldn’t find anything for work.. ended up at just regular shops and 1-2 sizes bigger

I got mine from uniqlo. can still wear after pregnancy

uniqlo has a lot of oversize dresses!