What’s your schedule like?

Hi when you're preggy what time do you usually wake up in the morning and sleep in the evening?

165 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I just slept for 7-8 hours. Whenever I completed my 7-8 hours sleep I automatically wake up early in the morning. 11:00-7:00 my usually time sleep.

I wake up every night around 2-3am feeling immensely hungry, then I eat and go right back to bed, I wake up thereabout 8-9am.... It's our routine

I wake up very early around 5am and sleep 10pm and at times anytime i went to pee during the mid night i wont sleep again still the next morning

Noticed to have slept around 8 pm but woke up in the midnight, sleep at 2 AM and wake up at 5 AM.... huhu working mom feel 😢😢😢

5y ago

Me to but my problem is that my shift starts at 11pm so its really difficult for me to stay awake during that time.

Iba-iba sleeping hours ko when I was pregnant. I had a hard time managing my sleep even I was working so I was usually on leave.

I wakes up every morning at 6am but take naps in the evening time and be wide awake but fall asleep the next day by 6 or 7am

I sleep 10:30 pm or 11 sometimes 12 in the midnight. And waking up at 6:30 but still on bed till 7am😅 #8weekspreggy.

In my first trimester , i usually sleep at 10:00pm and woke up by 6-7am. And after breakfast sleep again.

I sleep at 12am or 1am, awake at past 2 am or 3am to eat.then sleep again at 4 or 5 am.and wake up around 10am.

I don't have a schedule anytime before 9pm and my first alarm rings at 4:30 and I wake up at 5:30 24weeks pregnant