When you're feeling low, how do you get yourself back up? I'm feeling very unmotivated these days. I love my kids, my husband... but I'm just not in the mood to be a mum or wife these days.

80 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

1. Find out WHY you feel down and unmotivated. Is it because you felt unappreciated? lonely? not being understood? no one to communicate to? feeling suppressed? tired? feeling everyday is the same? no "me" time? or being treated unreasonably? Address that issue with your husband. 2. find your language. let your partner know what is your love language so he know how to show appreciation and love. 3. squeeze time to do some Act of Self Love and Act of courage. Act of self love/act of love is things that you do to love yourself. Be it spend some time doing a painting, cooking, go out with your friends to party/chit chat/ good food/ nails... Act of Courage is things (within law) that you have always wanted to do but have no courage to do. These acts will gives you positive energy that will charge you through the days when you feel down.

Read more