Project Sidekicks is our ally in making sure that our babies are healthy in our tummy! πŸ˜‡

When I was pregnant with #AnjellaMariel , I always thank the Lord whenever I feel my baby’s kicks, because these are signs of the miraculous life growing inside me. πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ€°πŸ» Counting kicks is an important practice to track the health and well-being of our babies. Research shows that doing so helps to prevent stillbirths, and healthcare providers routinely recommend counting kicks especially in high-risk pregnancies. For many expectant parents, formal kick counts can be stressful. But thank God for #TheAsianParentPh for introducing #Projectsidekicks Kick Counter. πŸ˜‡ Being attentive to our babies' movements will help us notice any significant changes. Setting aside time every day when we know our babies are active to count kicks, swishes, rolls, and jabs may help identify potential problems and can help prevent stillbirth. I actually met a pregnant mom who even bought her own prenatal fetal doppler to ensure that her baby is still there, because she was traumatized with her first stillbirth. But I think that is not necessary, because keeping track of fetal movements is a great way to ensure that our babies are healthy and can also be the onset of our bonding experience with them. πŸ˜‡ That's why when I gave birth to our #AngelicBaby πŸ‘ΆπŸ» she already showered me with lots of smiles, because she felt how much I love her even if she was still in my womb. 🀰🏻 @theAsianparentPh brings #ProjectSidekick that aims to help parents have healthy pregnancies and to reduce the stillbirth risks through advocating counting kicks, sleeping on the side, avoiding smoking and having a good mental health. For more information, head over to www. project-sidekicks .com and download 'theAsianparent' app. Asia's largest parenting network chosen by more than 30 million parents. #Projectsidekicks #CountBabyKicks #theAsianparentPH #TAPVIPMomsPH #theAsianparentLIVE

Project Sidekicks is our ally in making sure that our babies are healthy in our tummy! πŸ˜‡
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Thanks for posting!

❀️