When you hold your child in your arms

How is the feeling like? Comment with an emoji when cradling your little one 👶🏻

When you hold your child in your arms
89 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I forget all my worries when I carry my little one. all night even if he wakes many times I don't get angry or frustrated. I feel happy to see his face while I am feeding. love my baby . god bless all the babies in the world :)

2y ago

your baby is so blessed to have u too

When I first hold you, I feel my life has just begun from that moment I have you onward. When I hold you, I feel so blessed. When I hold you in my arms, I want to make you feel that nothing you shall be afraid of. And till the end of my life, I will protect you as much as I can.

Like all those fears during pregnancy and delivery and after delivery care and pain are totally worth it, holding the love 💕 in our hands.

I had a difficult pregnancy and needed to be on bed rest whole time. fast forward to now, what I can say is he is the whole world to me.

VIP Member

All the trouble seems to fade away knowing that God will bless us and bless this little one.. Thankful to have her always🥰🥰

At the times where nipples are sore and very painful in fact, seeing my little baby in my arms, all is worth 🤱💕

I feel my lo so lovely, I’ll kiss and smell him non stop.. just feel so blissful..🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

VIP Member

It gives me the pause moment, pause from anything other than being mesmerized by what Allah has given us. Our Princess 👸

kakagigil but nagpipigil ako 🥺 kasi baby pa but deep inside I wanted to shower my daughter with kiss and hug 🥰💗

👀🥰 (because I expect the feel to be heavier from my baby's weight and felt loved from my affections to my baby)