When I am 18 yr old I found pregnant. Is too late to know, already 5.5 month old. Have to keen the baby. Den I married to the kids father. Actually everything is ok. My husband always listen to what i say. Cos he and his mum relationship is not good. Seldom talk. But one day his mum asked me how to talk to his son. And understand . I told her how his feel. And his mum changed try to understand him n give him what he want if she can give. But slowly my husband less talk with me. N start talk more to his mum. And slowly me n my husband relationship is getting bad and bad. Always quarrel. Till the limit he hit me on my head have a lot blood. Went to hospital. He cry~ and say sorry to me. I not sure is cry for dun report him to police or he really feel he is in wrong. My heart is soft. I lie to police I own self fall down. I discharge from hospital. Went back to MIL house. Cos I'm staying there. His mum started talking to me. And say his son beat me is good. Who ask me to make him angry and those hurt word to me. I almost feel mad if continue staying there. I moved back to my mum house and he moved with me. My bro let his room to me. And he share with mum. Actually everything is good. Less quarrel. My husband start to care of me. But slowly. My son turning 1yr old. His mum request every Friday night stay her house till Sunday night. I agree . cos I know they miss him. At first my son super close to me and my mum. After that he went back from MIL house. He become dun want me n my mum. Still hit us for nothing. Keep finding my husband. I feel something wrong. In between monday-_ Thursday I try to win him back. My son den tell me say 奶奶 say I'm a bad mother and say my house house not good too. How can a 奶奶 teach a kids this?!! I told my husband he dun believe me! He say I think too much. One day I let my son own self say. My husband hear. But he doesn't care. After that we quarrel again. Quarrel almost a year. July 2015 found pregnant again. Slowly know is a girl. I wanted to keen. Cos almost 99℅ father like daughter the most. April 2016 give birth. From the start knowing is girl. My husband start to be good to me. Buy me good food to eat. Bring me to beach walk. I'm pregnancy for 7 month. He say his mum wan baby girl to stay with her. Say she want to be close to baby girl. How can it be like this! I'm the mother should be me to close with baby girl. After that I n my husband quarrel again. He shout at me den dun give birth. If wan give birth I own self feed her. Dun use his any cert. I cry almost the whole night. He pushed me. My stomach feel very very pain like hell. But no blood. My mum bring me to kkh to check up. When I otw I told my baby girl. Pls her dun leave me. I need her. After that my stomach not pain at all. I'm still worry. Is it gone? Doctor checked the baby. Say baby is fine. I hear the heart beat. I finally cool down my self. " thank god!" I went home. My husband at my room. He say how is the baby. I feel happy cos I tot he still caring. I replied say fine. Den he went to kitchen call his mum say baby is fine. His mum just want the baby! His mum still tell my husband. This women dun want. Can find a better one. Say kids they take. Say she got money can feed 2 kids. F! How a mother teach his son this?! One day my husband take a off day went out with his friend for the whole day till the next month. He started talking to me. Say his friend told him. If he want to listen to his mum. Den y at first do wrong thing to make a girl pregnant. If u dun love the girl why still married. His friend told him. "If I'm a bad girl like that his mum say. I already run away. Why still care how u feel?" My husband say he think carefully already. No matter what his mum say he also won't leave me. Slowly we moved to a rental flat. Just opps his mum house. I thinking confirm will quarrel again. I'm trying my best to let his mum accept me. But since from the start she already dun like me. Maybe cos they from China different thinking? Can anyone till me should I continue this relationship? His mum say if divorce 2 kids must give to father. As his mum is rich. But I need the kids. What should I do? I'm only 21yr old. My husband is 22 yr old...

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You have the most terrible mil on earth. From what you've described your husband tends to listen to others rather than have his own mindset. You need to ask him what does he really want and he need to make his decision on the spot. If you are not his answer then divorce him, it's the 21st century now, moms win the children custody. Tell your mil that her brain should stop being so stupid. No reason for a woman to give birth for nothing, you need to fight for your kids no matter what. And make a police report, apply for PPO (personal protection order) meaning that your husband cannot lay another finger on you. If anything happens to you even if he's not to blame(like scrap your knee, or teeny injury somewhere) the police will get to him first. Dont forgive him just because he was nice at some point, you dont owe him anything! Be brave, and strong mummy! 💪

Read more