When do the kids start having homework? Nursery?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I really recognize myself in this now. so funny. in my youth I was the same. There were no problems with studies as such. But I really needed to be interested in the assignment in order to do my job well. Now I am a writer, and this trait is still visible. I love to write. but I hate to make edits. that's why I use this service: https://www.personalstatementwriter.com/ editing is absolutely not mine. this is exactly the part of my job that absolutely does not inspire me. Although at the same time I can think about writing a lot and the job is really good.

Read more

my son goes to elementary school. now he absolutely does not want to complete assignments in those subjects that are not interesting to him. My wife and I are worried. He easily solves examples in mathematics and dcmay he likes it. but does not want to complete the English assignment. I'm afraid this is a family trait. My brother's son also did not want to do those lessons that were not interesting to him. but at the same time he could study excellently in other subjects. it lasted until college. I worry .

Read more
3y ago

as I understand you. it's so hard to deal with. I want to explain to them how important it is to learn, but they don't listen. I just don't have the patience for everything, but I can't get angry with them. These are my children

My children N2 and K1 came back with homework for Show and Tell rather than the academic work. I think the academic part is more for older children like spelling, Maths etc. However, my girl has homework from her enrichment classes. It differs from schools and their expectations.

I completely resolved my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the very detailed description. I wrote my review on the https://ukbestessays.org/assignmentdesk-review/, you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention in your time.

I think it's really important to let kids enjoy their childhood before all the homework starts rolling in. Children should be allowed to be children, they should enjoy their youth and live carefree days without having to worry about a thing.

I think it depends on the school and the system you choose actually. Are you preparing to send your LO to nursery Cindy? More info would be helpful.

My kids have no homework both in Nursery. I think it depends very much on the school and what their focus are.

My boy is in N2 and he has homework occasionally. O don't know if those projects are called homework.

Thank you for your information. Share, This would be really really useful.

Most of the school start formal homework like writing in K1